Organize stacks of paper into digital files
- Store and access documents
- File photos and images
- Edit documents
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Search and find files
- Reduce paper and storage costs
- Supports JPEG, TIFF, BMP
Throw away all those stacks of paper cluttering up your desk! With
Paperworks you can take your scanned documents and file them in
one easy-to-access, organized place. PaperWorks is a great time
saver too. Open imported documents in their native file format and
edit as necessary. Or open scanned documents in your image editor
and easily add and remove information.
Managing your paperwork is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Get organized. Scan paper documents and
combine them with files from your desktop or email. Organize your
electronic documents in customizable folders.
2. Make changes. Open imported documents in
their native format and edit as necessary. Open scanned documents
in your image editor and delete, add and highlight important text.
3. Find it. Use the Optical Character Recognition
(OCR) and advanced search tools to easily find documents. Search
by customized item properties or enter keywords.
Customize search criteria
Specify title and author. Add keywords to maximize your search.
Open scanned documents in your image editor and add personal
notes, highlights and more.
Thumbnail images of your files provide visual identification
so you can quickly retrieve your documents.
With two ways to search, finding a document is a snap
- Search by author, title, date or description
- The full text search feature enables you to conduct an advanced
search using Optical Character Recogntion (OCR) which automatically
searches all lines of text within documents.