PLEASANTON, Calif., July 10, 2007 — With the proliferation of portable media players and music-friendly mobile phones, a growing number of consumers are taking their favorite entertainment on-the-go. Avanquest Software, one of the leading developers and publishers of consumer and business software for the global PC market, today announced the launch of Movies, Music and Ringtones, a collection of three top-selling software programs all in one affordable package. The mobility creation suite allows users to transfer DVDs and movies onto their iPod, cell phone or other personal media player, copy songs from their iPod to their PC and turn their favorite CDs and MP3s into ringtones for their mobile phone.
“As on-the-go entertainment becomes a way of life for more and more people, we are seeing a demand for software that enhances the functionality of their favorite mobile devices,” said Brad Crystal, Vice President of Marketing, Avanquest. “With Movies, Music and Ringtones, we have developed an all-in-one solution for entertainment enthusiasts that allows them take their mobile experience to the next level.”
Supporting multiple formats and devices, Movies, Music and Ringtones is a comprehensive software suite that helps users maximize their entertainment experience by offering multiple benefits, and it’s affordably priced under $40.
- Enables users to enjoy movies anywhere by quickly and easily transferring DVDs, TV shows and even home videos to popular mobile entertainment devices such as the video iPod, Sony PSP and mobile phones.
- Adapted from Avanquest Software’s Transfer MyDVD, the No.1 selling product in the “iPod video software” category.
- Outperforms its competitors, by offering the largest number of features and supporting more video formats.
- Manages and organizes personal music and video libraries with powerful features such as the ability to transfer music and videos from an iPod to a Windows-based PC, or to another iPod or portable media device.
- Offers protection and backup, making it a necessity for iPod users who don’t want to risk losing their music and movies.
- Syncs driving directions, contacts, calendars and access email, news and more.
- Allows users to turn their favorite CDs and MP3s into ringtones, or create their own music mix with 30 different instruments and styles.
- Enables users’ creativity to run wild by creating custom backgrounds, screensavers, and slideshows on their mobile phone.
- Offers more features than its closest competitors, including a selection of more than 10,000 ringtones, photos and videos and compatibility with more than 800 phones and all major cell phone carriers.
With advanced features and capabilities, Movies, Music and Ringtones enables consumers to get the most comprehensive and creative mobile entertainment suite at an affordable price.
Perfect Image Professional is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista,
Windows 2000 and Windows XP Home or Professional (32 bit only). The software
requires an Intel Pentium III 800MHz processor or higher, at least 128 MB of RAM,
10 MB of free disk space, Microsoft Direct X 9, DVD player, VGA graphic card, Sound Blaster compatible sound card, Internet Connection and Outlook 2002/ XP or later required for Outlook Integration.
Movies, Music and Ringtones is now available nationwide at major U.S. software
retailers and online at http://www.avanquestusa.com/.
About Avanquest Software
Avanquest Software, a global developer and leading publisher in more than 100 countries, provides consumers and small businesses with award-winning software for PC maintenance, office productivity, communications and mobility. Avanquest Software’s presence in North America, consisting of Avanquest USA and Nova Development, places it among the top six retail software publishers in the United States. With more than 175 software titles, the combined companies offer one of the largest and most diversified product portfolios in the software industry, available at more than 10,000 U.S. retail locations, on the Web, and through OEM partnerships. More information about the company is available at www.avanquest.com and www.avanquestusa.com.